Hello! This is a random blog I created years ago to share worthy-of-your-tastebuds good food! I do not update regularly, unfortunately. Thanks for visiting, though! :)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Food Exhibition 2009 at Singapore Expo
So, having fun playing Pacman? Haven't blogged on here since September last year. It's June 2009 already!!! While everyone is starting to relax and unwind during the holidays, do remember to eat healthily and not just on junk food!!! That includes: (ahem) breakfast, lunch and dinner. OK, maybe you're tired of this. I went to the food exhibition in Singapore Expo today. There were many different stalls selling different food. I tried all their (free) food samples and found that: most curry contain high amounts of coconut milk, which is fat!!! But overall I liked them all. Tasty! [Smacks lips] And there's one food item that is on promotion period now, which is Mr Bean Soya Ice Cream. You can get a cone soya ice cream at just $1.20 instead of the original price of $1.50, whereas you can get a cup one at $1.50 instead of $1.80. Promotion ends 7 June 2009. I just ate one today!!! YUMMY!!! [Licks chops] Have fun this June holidays!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment