Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles

Hey I met another nice one too! One the same day! Okay, don't be surprised: I ate both the Nasi Briyani (previous post) and this plate of delicious Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles on the same day, same meal! Isn't that fantastic or what? I was FULL after that! Anyway, about the Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles, it was somewhere near the Nasi Briyani, except that it was at the food centre (look below for the address). When the noodles came, I was like so... attracted to it. The fragrance was... nice! The smell of the pork oil (I know it's not healthy, but it's effect isn't so hard on me!) went straight into my nose... and... I started eating it! And it was gone within 5 minutes. Fast, right? I guess that's how you eat when you're REALLY hungry and the food is REALLY delicious! About the price... it's not very expensive. $3 for a normal plate, $4 for a larger portion PLUS the nice leaf-thingy you put on your plate, $6 and $8 for even larger portions (with the leaf too). Try it sometime! You would get addicted to it! Yum!

Rating: 8.25/10

No comments: